Friday, April 24, 2009

Podcasts Review

Overall, I think think the podcasts were a success, especially since a number of us had no idea what a podcast was, including myself. After listening to several podcasts, I found that most of the groups had one main talker. It appears that only one person in the group did the research, which I'm sure is not the case, but the other group members should have equally contributed during the podcast. The podcasts I listened to were very informative, but there was a lot of awkward silence moments when group members hesitated. This was probably due to anxiety, so the only way to improve would be have a practice run-through so the students would know what to expect. Personally, my group could have improved by meeting and discussing our topic. We each did research, but our schedules conflicted, so we only met right before our podcast. I was satisfied with our podcast, especially the format we used, because it was different from the other podcasts. I believe if we had time to practice, it would have been much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment